spicy saltine crackers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) saltine crackers (4 sleeves)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 envelope(s) ranch dressing powder
- In a Ziploc bag add all of the ingredients except for the crackers.
- Close up the ZipLoc Bag and mix ingredients well by shaking the bag.
- Add all 4 sleeves of Saltine Crackers and close the bag.
- Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the chile and oil mixture.
- Let the bag rest for a couple of hours, turning the bag every 15 minutes or so.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lgriffi1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
spicy saltine crackers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers