Spicy Salsa Twists
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 8-oz. pkg. rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Optional: sour cream, tortilla chips
- Combine browned beef, rotini, soup, salsa, milk and 1/2 cup cheese in a large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through and cheese is melted; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note