This was a great variation on Pimento cheese. Like the slight kick.
Spicy Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pimiento Cheese
Photo: Beth Dreiling; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated onion
- 2 teaspoons coarse-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (10-oz.) blocks sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients until well blended; stir in cheese and black pepper to taste. Serve with assorted crackers. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers