This was a great variation on Pimento cheese. Like the slight kick.
Spicy Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pimiento Cheese
Spice up basic pimiento cheese by stirring ground red pepper, freshly ground black pepper, and coarse-grain mustard into the grated cheese mixture. Use the largest holes on a box grater to shred cheese in a snap.
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated onion
- 2 teaspoons coarse-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (10-oz.) blocks sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients until well blended; stir in cheese and black pepper to taste. Serve with assorted crackers. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note