Spicy Roasted Pears
Photo: Yunhee Kim; Styling: Karen Shinto
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 101
- Calories from fat: 1.5%
- Protein: 0.3g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Sodium: 2.8mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 medium red pears, cut into eighths and cored, but not peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ancho chile
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 sprig (4-in.) rosemary
- Coarse sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Put pears in an ovenproof baking dish big enough to hold them in a single layer.
- 2. Whisk ancho chile and maple syrup together and drizzle over pears. Tuck in rosemary sprig.
- 3. Roast, uncovered, turning once, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables
Food & Wine