This was good, easy to put together, and flavor was good.
Spicy Roasted Chile Peanuts and Pepitas
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 2 cups unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup roasted, salted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together peanuts and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- 2. Stir together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients. Add to peanut mixture, tossing to coat. Place peanuts in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Remove from oven, and stir in pumpkin seeds. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 20 minutes).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers