This was good, easy to put together, and flavor was good.
Spicy Roasted Chile Peanuts and Pepitas
Spicy Roasted Chile Peanuts and Pepitas are an addictive snack. Make extra because they're gone just as quickly as they're put out.
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 2 cups unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup roasted, salted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together peanuts and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- 2. Stir together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients. Add to peanut mixture, tossing to coat. Place peanuts in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Remove from oven, and stir in pumpkin seeds. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 20 minutes).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers