My favorite remoulade! I added fresh lemon juice also. Just the right tang, awesome!
Spicy Rémoulade Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Stir together mayonnaise, green onions, parsley, Creole mustard, lemon zest, garlic, and red pepper.
- SERVE WITH boiled shrimp and shredded iceberg lettuce on toasted sourdough rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments