This classic mayonnaise-based sauce, created by Associate Foods Editor Mary Allen Perry, is also yummy on sandwiches.
Yield: Makes 2 1/3 cups
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Zatarain's Creole Mustard.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note