- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package ricotta & spinach tortelloni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Sauté pine nuts and salt in a small saucepan over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
Cook ricotta-and-spinach tortelloni according to package directions.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to skillet, and sauté 1 minute. Add broth, olives, and pepper flakes, and cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Drain tortelloni, and return to pot. Stir in chicken broth mixture, cheeses, and parsley. Transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.