This has a wonderful flavor! Unlike other reviewers, I thought the dressing was just the right amount. It is my new favorite potato salad.
Spicy Potato Salad
Photo: Josh Gibson; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 4 large round red potatoes(about 2 pounds)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (8 3/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 (2.5-ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Cook red potatoes in boiling water to cover 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool to touch. Cut potatoes into cubes; place in a large bowl.
- Whisk together oil and next 5 ingredients; pour over potato, tossing gently. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir in corn and next 3 ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads