Spicy Pork with Black Bean and Tomatillo Salsa
For less heat in the salsa, substitute 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper for the Anaheim chile.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 26.2g
- Carbohydrate: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 429mg
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fiber: 4.0g
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon dried ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Black Bean and Tomatillo Salsa
- Black Bean And Tomatillo Salsa
- Combine first 3 ingredients; rub over all sides of pork. Let stand 15 minutes. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add pork and cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes on other side or until browned.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wrap handle of pan with foil. Bake at 350° for 22 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Remove from oven, tent with foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice pork; serve with Black Bean and Tomatillo Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note