- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Szechwan seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup bottled low-fat sesame-ginger dressing
- 1 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup wasabi-and-soy sauce-flavored almonds
- Garnish: orange slices
How to Make It
Toss pork with Szechwan seasoning and salt to coat. Sauté pork in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
Peel oranges, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Cut slices into chunks.
Pour dressing into a salad bowl. Stir in oranges, cucumber, and cilantro. Let stand 5 minutes. Add romaine, coleslaw mix, and pork; toss gently. Sprinkle with almonds. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Note: We tested with McCormick Gourmet Collection Szechwan Seasoning and Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds.