Yield: Makes 4 cups
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups shelled dry-roasted pistachios (about 8 cups unshelled)
- Stir together first 5 ingredients; add pistachios, tossing to coat. Arrange pistachios in a single layer on a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Arrange in a single layer on wax paper, and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Deborah Stone, Palm Harbor, Florida
- [B "Note:"] For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Gourmet Collection Chipotle Chile Pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers