Spicy Pineapple Slush
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 136
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 34.4g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 84mg
- Calcium: 36mg
- 1 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 1/4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1. Bring pineapple juice to a boil. Add jalapeño pepper; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Strain pineapple mixture through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Let cool 25 minutes.
- 2. Place strained pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, and next 5 ingredients (through milk) in a blender; process until smooth.
- 3. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish. Cover and freeze 3 hours or until mixture is slushy, removing from freezer and scraping entire mixture with a fork every 30 minutes.
- 4. Spoon pineapple mixture into 4 glasses. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note