- 2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (26/30 count)
- 3 small white onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pickling spices
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
Cook shrimp in boiling water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink; drain. Rinse with cold water.
Layer shrimp and onions in a large bowl. Whisk together oil and next 7 ingredients; pour over shrimp and onions. Cover and chill 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley just before serving.