- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke
- 1/3 cup(s) Melted butter or marg
- 4 cup(s) Pecan halves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place nuts in a shallow baking pan. Combine ingredients. Pour on nuts, mixing well. Bake 20 minutes, stirring twice. Cool on paper towels. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobynMc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Pecans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers