- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Cook first 6 ingredients in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until brown sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and stir in pecans. Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until toasted. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This