Spicy Peanut Sauce
Taken from Fields of Greens, Annie Somerville. Serve with grilled shitake mushrooms, eggplant or tofu.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow onion coarsely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic coarsely chopped
- 1 red jalapeÃ±o chiles seeded
- 1 tablespoon(s) peanut oil or light vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 3/10 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) molasses
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) cayenne pepper
- Place the onion, garlic, chiles, oil, soy sauce and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, then transfer to a bowl. Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cedurham and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Peanut Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments