Spicy Peanut Noodes - Redbook
703 calories per serving
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) chunky peanut butter
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon(s) Asian chili paste with garlic
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 cup(s) seedless cucumber cut into julienned strips
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain, briefly rinse under cold water, then drain again.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, chili paste, and 1/3 cup warm water until smooth.
- 3. Toss spaghetti, carrots, and cucumbers with peanut butter mixture, adding 1 Tbsp. or more of warm water to thin sauce if necessary. Sprinkle each serving with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Peanut Noodes - Redbook Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes