Used rice paper rounds instead, made it more Asian.
Spicy Peanut, Carrot, and Snap Pea Wraps
Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Randy Mon
Store-bought or home-made, wraps work well as road food: Unlike sandwiches, they don't leak their fillings out the sides.
Yield: Serves 2
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 396
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Sodium: 547mg
- Cholesterol: 0.8mg
- 1/4 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili paste
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas (9 in.)
- 1 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 1 cup snap peas sliced diagonally
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk peanut butter, chili paste, soy sauce, and 2 tbsp. water to blend. Evenly divide mixture between tortillas and spread in a rectangle down the middle of each, leaving a small border. Evenly top rectangles with carrots and snap peas, then roll-up burrito-style.
- Make ahead: Up to 4 hours, wrapped in plastic or foil.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per wrap.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches