- 1/4 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili paste
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas (9 in.)
- 1 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 1 cup snap peas sliced diagonally
- calories 396
- caloriesfromfat 45 %
- protein 14 g
- fat 20 g
- satfat 2 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 6.8 g
- sodium 547 mg
- cholesterol 0.8 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, whisk peanut butter, chili paste, soy sauce, and 2 tbsp. water to blend. Evenly divide mixture between tortillas and spread in a rectangle down the middle of each, leaving a small border. Evenly top rectangles with carrots and snap peas, then roll-up burrito-style.
Make ahead: Up to 4 hours, wrapped in plastic or foil.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per wrap.