Spicy Pasta Salad with Smoked Gouda, Tomatoes, and Basil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) penne or mostaccioli pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar, plus more if needed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 whole(s) canned chipotle, minced
- 1 package(s) grape tomatoes (10 oz)
- 1/2 pound(s) smoked gouda cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Drain and rinse under cold water until no longer hot; set aside.
- Make the dressing: Mix the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper to taste and the adobo sauce in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, dressing, tomatoes and gouda. Taste for seasoning, adding more salt and pepper if needed, and even an extra teaspoon or 2 of vinegar, if necessary. Stir in the basil at the end. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by morrison94114 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note