DELISH!!! Easy, flavorful. Will make again for sure!
Spicy Pasta Cucumber Salad
Miso is a thick soybean paste with a salty, slightly sweet flavor. Look for it in the refrigerated part of the produce section or with the dairy products, or substitute soy sauce.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Sodium: 294mg
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste) or lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups thinly sliced seeded cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1. Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut linguine into thirds; cook according to directions. Drain; rinse with cold water. Toss pasta with cucumber mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note