Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) orecchiette pasta
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped garlic
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers sliced thin + garnish
- 2 cup(s) grated Gruyere cheese
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- 2. Heat 2 T olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and chilies; saute 2 minutes. Add cooked pasta and reserved water, 2 T olive oil and cheese.
- 3. Turn heat to high, stir constantly to keep cheese from clumping. When liquid is evaporated, transfer to bowls and garnish with jalapeno shavings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes