- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
How to Make It
Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 275°, stirring occasionally, 20 to 30 minutes or until toasted. Stir in butter, and sprinkle with salt.
Stir together cream cheese and next 4 ingredients; stir in pecans, and spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with crackers or corn chips.