I've made these for multiple parties. People are always pleased not to bit into standard BBQ meatballs.
Spicy Party Meatballs
- 1 (12-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 (10.5-ounce) jar jalapeño jelly
- 1/2 small sweet onion, minced
- 1/2 (3-pound) package frozen cooked meatballs
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring until jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in meatballs. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 35 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note