I've made these for multiple parties. People are always pleased not to bit into standard BBQ meatballs.
Spicy Party Meatballs
- 1 (12-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 (10.5-ounce) jar jalapeÃ±o jelly
- 1/2 small sweet onion, minced
- 1/2 (3-pound) package frozen cooked meatballs
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring until jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in meatballs. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 35 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers