Spicy Orange-Glazed Salmon
Spice up a weeknight meal with this sweet-hot, citrusy salmon dish. Using frozen individually packaged salmon fillets is a great option for convenient dinners and saves you a last-minute stop at the fish market.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 36.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 231mg
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 24mg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (1 1/4 inches thick)
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Place fish in a shallow dish; pour orange juice mixture over fish, reserving 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish, skin sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from grill, and brush evenly with reserved 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note