Spicy Orange Chicken with Cucumber Couscous
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) couscous
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 ounce(s) chicken breast (4) boneless and skinless
- 1/2 english cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cherries chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper (divided)
- 1. Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Spread on a plate and let cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbl of the oil in a large skillet over med high heat. Season the chicken with 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper and cook until cooked through, 6-8 mins per side.
- 3. Transfer the couscous to a med bowl and gently toss with the cucumber, cherries,parsley,vinegar,2 tbl of the remaining oil, and 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper.
- 4. In a small bowl, whisk together the marmalade, orange juice,crushed red pepper,the remaining tbl oil and 1/4 tsp salt. Serve the chicken with the couscous salad and drizzle with the marmalade sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Orange Chicken with Cucumber Couscous Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes