- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups cashews or pecans
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Add peanuts and cashews, stirring well to coat. Spread mixture evenly in a 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers