Spicy Nutmeg Carrots
Serve this spicy carrot side dishat your next holiday gathering and expect rave reviews. It's quick, easy, and delicious.
More From Southern Living Cooking School
- 1 (16-ounce) package baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1. Cook carrots according to package directions.
- 2. Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour mixture over carrots, tossing to coat. Salt to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note