Spicy Nutmeg Carrots
More From Southern Living Cooking School
- 1 (16-ounce) package baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1. Cook carrots according to package directions.
- 2. Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour mixture over carrots, tossing to coat. Salt to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables