Spicy Nut Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup pine nuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3-ounce) bag low-fat popcorn, popped
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add pine nuts and next 7 ingredients, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes. Pour warm mixture over popcorn, tossing to coat.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Gourmet Popping Corn.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This