- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon Gebhardt Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 5 cups tortilla chips (5 cups = 5 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine diced tomatoes with their liquid, the chili powder and cumin in small bowl; set aside.
Place 1/3 of the tortilla chips on bottom of prepared baking dish. Cover with layers of 1/3 of the beans, 1/4 cup of the corn and 1/2 cup of the cheese; top with 1/3 each of the bell peppers and onions. Repeat layers 2 more times, starting with the tortilla chips and ending with the bell peppers and onions. Top with the tomato mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 30 minutes. Cut into 4 squares to serve.