Spicy Mustard Sauce
This spicy mustard sauce can be used on a variety of foods. Try it on salmon, chicken breasts or pork chops.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon(s) Sour Cream
- 4 teaspoon(s) Curly Parsley Chopped
- 4 teaspoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground Red Pepper
- Combine all ingredients well and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KNewman430 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note