SERVE THIS RECIPE WITH CRUSTY BREAD FOR DIPPING IN THE SAVORY BROTH.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) Onion Chopped
- 1/2 bulb(s) Small Fennel bulb approx 2 cups Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 cup(s) White Wine
- 1 cup(s) Vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper Crushed
- 2 pound(s) Mussels scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Pour oil into Ninja pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil. Add onion, fennel, salt to pot. Cook uncovered 10 minutes or until vegetables are very tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic. Cook 1 minute, stirring often. Stir in wine, broth and red pepper.
- Place mussels on wire rack. Place rack into pot. Set OVEN to 350*F for 10 minutes. Cover and cook until mussels are cooked. Place mussels into a serving bowl. Stir parsley into broth mixture and pour broth over the mussels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note