1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter with olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes or until tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add the sour cream and chile strips and cook until warm. Completely remove pan from heat.
3. Carefully add tequila. Return to heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until most of the tequila has dissipated. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese until melted. Set mixture aside.
4. Preheat a griddle or panini press. Split rolls in half and coat both the inside and the outside of each with the remaining butter. Brown the inside of each roll.
5. Layer the bottom roll with the warm mushroom and chile mixture, top with some shredded cheese, and add the top half of the roll.
6. Put in panini press, close the lad and press down slightly using even pressure. Most sandwiches cook perfectly on a panini in 2 to 3 minutes.
Go to full version of