Spicy Moroccan Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) each cinnamon, cumin, coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1-1/2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken cubed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger root
- 3 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) canned, chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 lemon cut into wedges
- Combine 2 tsp. cinnamon, cumin & coriander, plus cayenne pepper and salt. Dredge chicken in spices. Heat oil over medium heat. Saute chicken until browned, turning once. Remove chicken. Add onion to skillet; saute 3 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and broth; saute 5 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients and the chicken. Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaV1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Moroccan Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes