Spicy Mexican carrots
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Diced jalapeño In juice
- 3/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 10 Peppercorns
- 1 pound(s) Carrots Cut thin on diagonal
- 5 Bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) Minced garlic cloves
- Spray a large saucepan with cooking spray, and add garlic. Saute' for 3 minutes. Add carrots and saute' another 3 minutes. Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes. move to large glass bowl, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MicheleAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Mexican carrots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes