Spicy Mexican Carrots
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) Jalapeños diced in juice
- 3/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 10 Peppercorns
- 1 pound(s) Carrots Sliced thin
- 5 Bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) Minced garlic cloves
- Spray a large saucepan with cooking spray and add Garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add carrots and sauté another 3 minutes. Add all other ingredients and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove to large bowl cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4 servings, 67.9 calories per serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MicheleAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Mexican Carrots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables