Spicy meatball Appetizer
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) cajun seasoning plus 2 TB
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot pepper sauce plus 1 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) peach preserves
- Preheat oven to 350; lightly grease medium bbaking sheet
- In bowl, mix beef, pepper sauce, cajun seasoning, worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion , bread crumbs, milk and egg..
- Form the mixture in to golf size balls, and place on baking sheet. Bake in for 30-40 minutes until done.
- Combine BBQ sauce and peach preserves.
- When meatbalss are done; cover with sauce and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bluemeadow and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy meatball Appetizer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers