Spicy Marinated Eye Of Round
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 (3- to 5-pound) eye of round roast
- 3 sweet onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spicy Sauce
- Garnish:chopped fresh parsley
- Place roast in a roasting pan; add onion, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, covered, at 325° for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Cool and thinly slice. Place in an ovenproof container; add Spicy Sauce. Cover and chill 8 hours. Remove from refrigerator, and let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired. Serve with mashed potatoes, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note