- Coconut-Lime Rice
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled, large raw shrimp (1 6/20 count)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Topping: toasted sweetened flaked coconut
How to Make It
Prepare Coconut-Lime Rice.
Meanwhile, sauté half of shrimp in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet. Repeat procedure with 1 Tbsp. hot oil and remaining shrimp.
Sauté onions and next 4 ingredients in remaining 1 Tbsp. hot oil over medium-high heat 1 minute. Stir in mango and next 3 ingredients, and cook 1 minute; stir in shrimp. Serve over hot cooked Coconut-Lime Rice; top with toasted coconut.