Spicy Mango Salad
Time: 15 minutes. This easy combination really sings. Try it alongside grilled fish or chicken as an impromptu meal for guests.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced into long matchsticks
- 8 to 10 thin slices red onion
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. minced serrano chile
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- Olive oil
- Fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine mango, onion, chile, and herbs. Drizzle with a little oil and lime juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads