Spicy Lime Chicken w/ Mango Cucumber Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts Grilled
- 1 Mango Chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers Cored and Chopped
- 1/2 cucumber Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) onion Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes, dried cilantro, salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice. Set a side. Chop mango, fresh cilantro, cucumber, onion, jalapeno and place in a medium bowl. Add lime juice, salt, pepper, and 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes to taste.
- Grill Chicken and top with salsa. Adjust Jalapeno and pepper flakes for taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by matthewspann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes