Spicy Lime Chicken w/ Mango Cucumber Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 chicken breasts Grilled
- 1 Mango Chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers Cored and Chopped
- 1/2 cucumber Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) onion Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes, dried cilantro, salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice. Set a side. Chop mango, fresh cilantro, cucumber, onion, jalapeno and place in a medium bowl. Add lime juice, salt, pepper, and 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes to taste.
- Grill Chicken and top with salsa. Adjust Jalapeno and pepper flakes for taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by matthewspann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note