Spicy Lemon Edamame
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) 16 oz edamame, frozen in pods
- 3 clove(s) garlic - large, smashed and peeled
- 1 one lemon -2 large strips of zest, cut into thin slivers
- 2 teaspoon(s) juice from lemon from above lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, sea
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper, red flakes
- In a medium saucepan, combine 6 cups of water, the garlic, the lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook, partially covered, for 3 minutes to blend the flavors.
- Add the frozen edamame. Return the water to a boil and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Drain well and transfer the edamame to a serving bowl. Discard the garlic. Toss the edamame with the lemon juice and sea salt. Serve warm.
- Each serving is 1 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by organizingfool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes