Spicy Lemon Edamame
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) 16 oz edamame, frozen in pods
- 3 clove(s) garlic - large, smashed and peeled
- 1 one lemon -2 large strips of zest, cut into thin slivers
- 2 teaspoon(s) juice from lemon from above lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, sea
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper, red flakes
- In a medium saucepan, combine 6 cups of water, the garlic, the lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook, partially covered, for 3 minutes to blend the flavors.
- Add the frozen edamame. Return the water to a boil and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Drain well and transfer the edamame to a serving bowl. Discard the garlic. Toss the edamame with the lemon juice and sea salt. Serve warm.
- Each serving is 1 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by organizingfool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note