Spicy Left Over Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 piece(s) jalapeno peppers
- 1 piece(s) Bell pepper
- 2 Beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chicken powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cup(s) Cooked rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- Chopped Parsley
- Sliced jalapenos and peppers.
- Sauted the jalapenos, peppers and rice with the olive oil
- incorporate the eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and some parsley at the very end.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alisrecipes2012 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note