Spicy Lamb Sausage
Looking for an exciting new appetizer to serve at your next get-together? Or, trying to impress your guests this holiday season? Try this Spicy Lamb Sausage recipe. It makes a great filling for Fried Olives or can stand alone as spicy lamb sausage balls.
This recipe goes with Fried Olives Stuffed with Spicy Lamb Sausage
More From Coastal Living
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic, and cook 1 minute. Add sherry vinegar; cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; cool slightly.
- 2. Combine lamb and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in onion mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes