Spicy Jalapeno & Bacon Flatbread
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Butcher Thick Cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- PAT pizza dough into 16x12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 min.
- SPREAD crust with cream cheese spread; top with remaining ingredients.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Substitute drained canned pineapple tidbits for the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare using thawed frozen pizza dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Jalapeno & Bacon Flatbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes Like This