Spicy Honey-Molasses Wings
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Sweet, spicy and incredibly addictive, Spicy Honey-Molasses Wings are perfect for any party or even a late night snack.
Yield: Makes about 4 dozen
- 5 pounds chicken wings
- 2 1/2 cups spicy catsup
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Optional: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon smoke-flavored cooking sauce
- Arrange wings in a greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Drain; turn wings and return to oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
- While wings are baking, combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Arrange 1/3 of wings in a large slow cooker; top with one cup sauce. Repeat layers twice. Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours; stir gently before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This