Spicy Hoisin and Sesame Glazed Corn
Add Asian flavor to your grilled corn by brushing it with a mixture of hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sesame seeds. The spiciness comes from the minced serrano chile pepper.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 209
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Protein: 5.8g
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Sodium: 275mg
- Cholesterol: 0.2mg
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 ears corn, husked and cut in half crosswise
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 to 1 serrano chile, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1. Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix together hoisin, honey, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- 2. Grill corn, turning often and basting with glaze, until glaze is caramelized and grill marks start to appear, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Transfer corn to a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds, chile, and green onions.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This