- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 ears corn, husked and cut in half crosswise
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 to 1 serrano chile, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- calories 209
- caloriesfromfat 16 %
- protein 5.8 g
- fat 3.7 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 7.5 g
- sodium 275 mg
- cholesterol 0.2 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix together hoisin, honey, soy sauce, and lime juice.
Grill corn, turning often and basting with glaze, until glaze is caramelized and grill marks start to appear, about 10 minutes.
Transfer corn to a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds, chile, and green onions.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.