Spicy Hash Browns
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped onion
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 package(s) 1 lb., 4 oz. refrigerated shredded hash browns, such as Simply Po
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chipotle chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- Heat 1 TBSP canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 2/3 cup chopped onions, saute 3 minutes. Add 3 minced garlic cloves, saute 1 minute.
- Add refrigerated hash browns, cook 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occassionally.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp chipotle chile powder, and 1/4 tsp ground red pepper, toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Hash Browns Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch